Associate Position (5 - 10 years)
The Grosshans Group - Winter Garden, Florida
The Grosshans Group is a fast-growing Florida law firm with a focus on construction law in the Sunshine State. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality legal work for our clients, while maintaining an enjoyable work environment. We encourage and support the continued personal and professional development of our attorneys and staff.
We are seeking a Senior Associate with experience in construction litigation to join our legal team. This attorney will be responsible for handling a broad range of legal matters related to construction law, including but not limited to contract disputes, construction defects, project delays, personal injury claims, and insurance coverage issues. The ideal candidate will have a background in litigation and experience working on complex construction matters.
While headquartered in Winter Garden, Florida we provide the technology and support for our attorneys to work remotely, based on experience, if they desire.
- Represent clients in all aspects of construction litigation, including arbitration, mediation, and trial
- Collaborate with clients and experts to develop legal strategies and arguments
- Manage and supervise junior attorneys and legal support staff
- Communicate with clients and opposing counsel to negotiate settlements and resolve disputes
- Attend hearings, depositions, and other court-related proceedings
- Keep up-to-date with changes in construction law and industry developments
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, colleagues, and other industry professionals
- Licensed to practice law in the state of Florida and a member in Good Standing with Florida Bar
- 5 – 10 years of experience practicing law, with experience in construction litigation
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the disposition, drive, and dedication to produce high quality work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- No book of business is necessary. Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary with bonus potential.
- Firm pays 100% of employee premium for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability & long-term disability insurance.
- Guaranteed SIMPLE IRA Employer Contribution.
- Remote / In-office / Hybrid Flexibility.