Rishi Bagga, Esq.
Rishi Bagga, Esq.
Rishi has extensive experience representing clients in a wide range of industries including residential and commercial construction, hotels, motels, travel agencies, event management companies, commercial retail, homeowners and condominium associations, and insurance defense. At the Grosshans Group, Rishi regularly represents local and national businesses in a variety of construction law, hospitality law, and other commercial matters including, complex, multi-party construction matters, land use and zoning issues, and state and federal administrative claims. Rishi is also a Florida Supreme Court certified County and Circuit Court Mediator as well as an Arbitrator.
Rishi previously served the people of State of Florida as an Assistant State Attorney in Miami-Dade County. He also practiced with firms in Orlando and Miami. Rishi is a past President of the South Asian Bar Association of North America and presently serves on the organization’s National Advisory Council. Rishi formerly served as an Adjunct Professor at Valencia College in Orlando where he taught Hospitality Law.
- Construction Litigation and Arbitration
- Contract Disputes and Negotiation
- Land Use and Zoning
- State and Federal Administrative Claims
- Commercial Litigation
- Hospitality Law
- Arbitration and Mediations
- American University Washington College of Law, LL.M. in Law & Government
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D.
- University of Central Florida, B.A.
Professional/Community Memberships, Activities and Honors
- Member of Orange County 2024 Charter Review Commission
- Certified Hospitality Administrator (CHA) from the American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute
- Member of Dean’s Advisory Council, University of Central Florida College of Sciences
- Member of Steering Committee, The India Center at the University of Central Florida
- Member of Orange County Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association of North America, National Advisory Council
- South Asian Bar Association of North America, Past President